Manage Conversations Using BotStar Inbox
Inbox is a tool that allows you to communicate with your users right in BotStar. It allows you to jump in a conversation and answer the questions through using Human Takeover, manage users’ data manually by adding tag and send them messages.
Tips: Why you should use BotStar Inbox instead of Facebook Messenger Inbox:
- Manage conversations coming from different platforms here
- Tagging and customizing user attributes
- Support multiple Human Operators
- Send complex blocks instead of simple text (to be released in the near future)
Inbox feature consists of three columns: the list of your users, conversation and user profile. Here is a brief look at
- In the left column, you can filter your chat users and select the desired user to see the conversation.
- In the middle column you’ll find the conversation itself.
- In the right column (User profile) you can see all the information your chatbot collected during conversations.
Thousands of users is not a problem, you can search all the conversations and jump in the desired conversation to see the details.
As shown in the picture above, there are some ways to start searching:
- Find a conversation
- Find a taken-over a conversation
- Filter by time: Newest or Oldest
- Filter by channels: Messenger or Website
On the right hand side, chatbot operator can:
- See user’s information (user status, timezone, gender, locale)
- Manage tags manually
- Enable Human Takeover to disable bot and allow human operator takeover the conversation. For more details, please see Human Takeover
- User Profile